Today I have signed up for my 3rd fundraising project. My goal for this one is to raise $150 for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Here is the kicker. If I can raise the $150 I will a seat on the Mind Bender! for up to 10 hours on Friday June 7th.
So what is a Coasterthon, It is exactly what it sounds like, we are going to sit in and ride the Mind Bender over and over again until you can’t go on. Here is the details, the event starts at 10 am on Friday, everyone lines up on the platform and gets in. The coaster sits 28 people, and if they get more than 28 people, and I am sure they will there will be a rotation, until people start to quit, and we get under 28 riders.
All Coasterthon rider will receive:
- Admission to the park with parking or June 7th
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Coasterthon t-shirt
- A return ticket to Six Flags valid though June 30th 2013
Benefits and Prizes:
- Survive for 2 hours and earn 2 Park Tickets
- Survive for 5 hours and earn 4 Park Tickets
- Survive for 9 hours and earn a season pass for (2013 or 2014)
- Top over all fundraiser will receive a trip to Chicago’s Six Flags Great America and ride there new coaster X-Flight.
When I signed up on Monday June 3rd at lunch I though it was going to be hard to raise the $150 I needed to get a seat on the Mind Bender, but I happy to announce that with in 2 hours, I was able to raise the $150 because of my good friends from the Corn Fed Spartans! As of Monday night, I have already raised $225. Thank you so much for all of your support in helping me to reach this goal and get a chance to ride a roller coaster for 10 hours with almost no lines!
If you would like to make a donation please click on the logo at the top of the page, or Click Here to go to my donation page!